Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Photogenic face of life - Humour!
Here are some of the photos/cartoons that I enjoyed recently.Presenting them here, as usual with my silly comments! It may take a while to load, so please be patient!
























Some guy is pissed off with humans singing, So here I'm Bark Bark Bark... Aooow! Bark Bark Bark!
















What the F$**, I may be small, But I'm strong cmon you son of a b&**h!!





















I wished God to be crushed with wreath - I guess he was sleeping,
Now it appears I will be crushed to Death!!





















Yes Ladies - This is the unfortunate truth about dating!




















Oh you mean if somebody is still alive after all that beating,stabbing and stomping!





















I'm a good pussy(I mean the real cat), I not only mew,purr but also peeh at the right place and time!

And finally, Hey, Thats a nice way to Park! and sure I will run away
 
posted by Prasanna Parameswaran at 12:27 AM |


11 Comments:


At 2:17 AM, Blogger starry

Funny pics and I like the comments.

 

At 5:46 AM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP

hahah these r hilarious!

 

At 12:49 PM, Blogger ambi

ohh, it takes more time for the pics to load, in the mean time i read all of your posts. that "pen paarkum padalam"is super.. 12B rangeku ezhuthi irukeenga. good. :)

 

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Rose

~laughs~

The pics and ur comments cracked me up...

:D

..Me

 

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jeevan

Haha... very funnyï the 2nd one was cute;)

 

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Shruti

hi dear...
cool pictures with statements..
known to have a good sense of humour..

take care

 

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Priya

Hey you did a great job!!! Can't stop laughing.... Where is the music coming form your page?? I don't see any player here.

 

At 6:00 PM, Blogger smiley

good jokes and perfect captions :)

 

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran

Namesake: Thanks do visit again!

Lalitha & Scribblez: :)

Ambi: Thanks!

Betsy, Jeevan: Thanks!

Shruti: Thanks do come again!

Priya: Thanks! that is coming from my Exhibit your Talent section(Drawing with sand Video). Im not sure how I can turn that off as it starts to play automatically the moment page gets loaded Any thots?:)

Smiley: Thanks do visit again!

 

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Syam

funny dude...andha bomb squad sooober :-)

 

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan

Comments are humourous for the pictures (though they are)! Keep up your humour!