Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Cuddle with Love!




I've always wanted to write a good story on love. But not knowing how to keep it short and simple, I ended up writing these 2 liners on love. Read it, and let me know if you have ever felt like writing something this!

Sailor’s ode to Love:
A million gallons of water, and the mighty fury of the ocean – I’ve always won!
Three drops of tears, and the radiant smile on her face – and I’m done!

Gods ode to Love!
Maiden earth was hot and blushing, longing for the handsome sun in vein,
God father calmly up from the sky, consoled her with a kiss – as a lovely rain!

Mother’s ode to Love!
A million stars, the sun and constellations up so high –
Cannot beat my child’s imagination and twinkle in the eye!

A Damsel’s ode to Love!
A thousand nights, and its silent whisper are the most cruel to hear,
All that is shattered, when he says “Honey I love you more than anything” – close to my ear!

 
posted by Prasanna Parameswaran at 9:23 AM |


16 Comments:


At 10:33 AM, Blogger starry

I love the damsel's ode to love. beautiful.

 

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Venkatesh

hey.. thanks for visiting my blog and ur comments.. makes me feel guilty that I haven't posted for long.. ;-)

btw I browsed through your blog and it is very interesting.. i like ur humor.. nicely written statements about love.. but lovukkum namakkum romba thooram.. ;-)

 

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Preethe

Just loved "Sailor’s ode to Love" and "Mother’s ode to Love"..

Beautiful

 

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Priya

IA: Aweosme pics. I love those puppies. Didn't I tell you you can work in all directions. Just kidding.
The last one damsel's ode to love is hmmm very romantic.

 

At 4:14 AM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP

Hey...These odes are just amazing...I liked all of them...It is very nice to read some real nice solid thing which is original and not a repeat of an old saying. Nice to have you on my blog :)

 

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran

lalitha: Thanks! Your today's section on why and how people blog was good!
Venkatesh: Welcome here! Thanks and do visit again!
Preethe: As usual thanks to u :)
Vibhor: Thank you! Do come again!
Priya: Ha ha!:)I know you are - Thx!
Scribblez: Thanks! Your posts are good too!

 

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Ekta

wow,
i loveed all of them...such a brilliant idea to present different forms of love!

 

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Keshi

what a CUTE pic!

**God father calmly up from the sky, consoled her with a kiss – as a lovely rain!

Loved that the best.


Keshi.

 

At 9:18 AM, Blogger ambi

mother ode love super! unable to see the pic. :(

 

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Margie

THanks for visiting my blog!
Wonderful post!
Loved it!

 

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Anand

Loved the sailors ode..beautiful depiction of love and its many faces!

 

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Twisted DNA

Very nice. I liked the sailor's ode. Well written

 

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jeevan

Nice one prasanna!

 

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Pritika Gupta

oh beautiful

 

At 3:22 AM, Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran

ekta: Thanks and do come again!
Keshi: Glad u liked it
Ambi: patience patience! :)
Margie: Thanks do come again!
anand, pritika: Thanks do come again!
jeevan, twisted DNA: Danku!